For the past few weeks Emily has been doing the army crawl all over the place. She is getting into everything and loves to explore the living room. On the 21st she finally started to crawl on her hands and knees! It is so very cute, she is getting to be very fast. I love seeing her check out new things and try to figure out how stuff works. The cat liked it much better before she was mobile! Emily is growing up so fast... She can sit in the cart now, we had to buy her a new carseat, she sits in the high chair at restaurants, so many new things this month. The one thing we are still waiting on is teeth. Not a single tooth yet....
Emily and her bear Taken Jan. 22nd, 2009


2 comments:
awww these pictures are sooo cute! You did a great job! I can't believe how old she is getting! I still think of her as a newborn and then when I hear she is sitting in the cart and everything I am like, "WOW!"
Oh she is too cute!!!!! I LOVE these pictures!
Post a Comment