Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything.... Emily is all over the place, we have our living room completely closed off so Emily can't get out of it. There are pillows everywhere protecting her from corners, the fireplace, shelves... She is crawling, standing, cruising around furniture, eating crackers, climbing on anything and everything (she's a monkey!) and realizing that crying really does get attention. I am constantly busy trying to get things done, although it appears as if I did nothing all day... We are taking a trip, without Emily, at the end of April to Victoria, BC. I am sooo very nervous about leaving her overnight but she will be in good hands with my parents. Emily had her first cold a couple of weeks ago, she is still getting over an ear infection. That was not fun at all, and we all hope it doesn't happen again for a LONG time! That's about all for now, I will definately post our family portraits when I get them back on the 18th, they turned out wonderful!

1 comments:
Yay you updated! Love the new look!
Post a Comment