? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ellie Belle Photo Shoot

So, I have been reading everything I can get my hands on about portrait photography and decided to try out some of the techniques I have learned about. I needed a subject and since Emily moves around so much, my cat Ellie seemed like the next best thing. I got a plain sheet and taped it to my breakfast counter for the backdrop and used left over tulle for a prop. Ellie went right to the pile of tulle and curled up just like I wanted her to. I had a lot of issues with lighting since my condo is very dark. The only thing I had to work with was a table lamp... After taking about 40 or so pictures I finally got a few good ones. It was sooo much fun to do a photo shoot and Ellie loved all the attention. Here are my best pictures from the day...





1 comments:

The Ditmars Family said...

These came out great! They look very professional!