We just took our first family vacation over the weekend and it went really well. Emily did great on the plane, only cried a little on the way home. I am so happy that we were able to use her car seat on the way there and coming home. Next time I think we will pay for a seat just so I don't have to stress about it... Traveling with a baby is not easy but it was still fun. We had to allow for extra time to do just about everything. Emily met her Great Granny and Great Uncle Howard for the first time. She smiled a lot at them and was happy to see them both. This weekend we are off again to go to Canada. It should be easier and less stressful since there is no plane involved. We are all looking forward to it. Here are some pictures from our Albuquerque trip...
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment