? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, August 29, 2008

8 weeks old already!

Time sure does fly by, Emily is now 8 weeks and two days old. She has quite the personality already and is now deciding that she doesn't like some people. I think it's cute right now but I do see how it may be an issue when she gets a little older. We keep waiting for her to roll over again. She did it a few weeks ago but hasn't since. I didn't even get to see it, she did it while my mom was watching her... Here are just a few of my favorite pics of her from her first 8 weeks of life.

This is our first picture together


Emily and her Daddy


Family pic at Emily's Naming Ceremony

Picture we used for her birth announcments

Funny picture that Josh and I think looks like a mini Elton John

0 comments: